Retreats are a way to step out of your normal routine and connect with God and others in an uncluttered, unhurried way.
I am happy to work with you in crafting a retreat for you or your group. My goal would be to help you experience God more fully in this dedicated time away from your normal routine. As such, each retreat will be an interactive experience custom-designed for your needs and desires.
Experiences I have designed in the past include:
- Silent retreats – Time spent without words so that we can better listen to the voice of God
- Sabbath retreats – Time spent in intentional rest and refreshment
- Moving from guilt and shame into freedom
- Crafting a Rule of Life – how to organize your life around how God is relating to you
- Experiencing God in the transitions in your life
Each of these retreats can be crafted as a half-day, whole-day, or multi-day experience. You may opt to have me accompany you or your group on the retreat as a guide, teacher, or facilitator. Alternatively, you may have me design the retreat which you will then take on your own.
If you would like me to design a retreat for you, please click here to e-mail me.
If you are already planning a retreat and would like to have me as your main speaker, please visit my Speaking page for more information.